home bio gigs music photos press blog www.mickterry.co.uk Image Map

Saturday 28 February 2009

This is the End


Having only recently entered the Blogging fraternity (what can I say? I'm a late starter), this particular entry marks the end of the February Blog Olympics, whereby the Athletes(?) are required to Blog every day throught the month of February. What you mean you 've never heard of it? Sure, there are only 2 contestants, Masher and my good self, but, Man, What a contest! Blood, Sweat and Tears - none of these apply, well not to me at least. It has however been quite enjoyable watching the quality control dip even further than usual and being "up against the clock" as it were. Going forward, I'm not sure what the output rate will be from yours truly and maybe it is the end, but, I would like to think that, as Richard and Karen put it, "We've only just begun".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think you two are pussies compared to this monthly blog:

http://tinyurl.com/9o9bsn

Masher said...

My God! Where/how do you find this stuff, Paul?

Well done, Mick. Same time next year? ;0)

Mick Terry said...

Same time next year, indeed.