home bio gigs music photos press blog www.mickterry.co.uk Image Map

Friday 27 February 2009

I don't give a Sh*t



Finally, the "Greens" have found something more inherently evil than driving a Devil's Chariot (a 4x4 to you and I) around town and you are ALL guilty of this crime. Forget about beating the humble, Gas Guzzling, automobile driver about the head with a lead pipe and project your hatred inwardly. Your predilection for Soft Toilet paper is more environmentally damaging than your daily battle with the speed bumps in your "Chelsea Tractor". Given, that this article only refers to the American Booty, but, surely, it can only be a matter of time before the English Rump receives a good caning.

As for me, I will be using nothing, but, leftover copies of the "Metro" newspaper, when it is "Time to make Toilet". Right, I'm off to make some totally unnecessary journeys in my 4x4......

No comments: